What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Online provider of public records
- Important pieces of information on others such as their legal name, address of residence, business address
- Occupation, criminal records, marital status, property records, phone numbers and more
- A background check order can be placed within a few short minute
- Gathers Necessary Information for a Wide Array of Purposes
- Federal and State Inmate Search
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Gov Registry scores 61.40/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://govregistry.us, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: govregistry.us you’ll also be taken through to govregistry.us, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)